Coach Archives?

dana6189

Jun 4, 2008
Hey everyone. So I seem to remember there being a Coach archives website. It had everything organized by collection and year, I think. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? If so could somebody post it for me? Thanks :smile:

Also, so this isn't boring, here's a picture of my newest Coach purchase :smile: The Chelsea Leather flap bag. It's so gorgeous url and I was surprised by the amount of space. Love it!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-01-21 at 11.00.22 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-01-21 at 11.00.22 AM.png
    535.9 KB · Views: 300
Hey everyone. So I seem to remember there being a Coach archives website. It had everything organized by collection and year, I think. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? If so could somebody post it for me? Thanks :smile:

Also, so this isn't boring, here's a picture of my newest Coach purchase :smile: The Chelsea Leather flap bag. It's so gorgeous url and I was surprised by the amount of space. Love it!

I am not sure if this is what you're talking about or not, but there's the Coach website archives on the wayback machine...
http://wayback.archive.org/web/*/coach.com

PS love the bag! (: (: (:

I am not sure if this is what you're talking about or not, but there's the Coach website archives on the wayback machine...
http://wayback.archive.org/web/*/coach.com

PS love the bag! (: (: (:
I love looking at the 2003 styles. It reminds me of looking at all of the bags I wanted when I was in 8th grade :smile:. I had the small signature black demi and I always wanted one of the bigger bags. I thought I'd never be able to afford one. If only I knew I'd have the nice little collection that I have now!

That's it, thanks!!

Thank you, I'm loving this bag! But I'm also saving up for one of the new legacy bags for something bigger for work.

I love love love the new Legacy line, and all the colours! My favourite is Ultraviolet, but I think they just discontinued it! Sooo saaad. ): I hope you can get one of the new legacy bags soon! The duffles are my favourite. (:

Wayback machine can be a little finicky sometimes, but it's so much fun to browse the old bags! It's nice to be able to put a name to the older ones I find on Etsy, I just bought a 2001 Small Duffle Sac off there. Haha, I think we're the same age, I was in grade 8 in 2003 as well. I know what you mean! I never thought I would be able to afford Coach, but now my collection is slowly growing ... it's like a dream come true! Haha ...