Neverfull GM DA or Mono?

Sep 3, 2008
I'm thinking about getting a Neverfull GM because they seem so versatile, and I want a new everyday bag that I can throw everything in to without messing with a zipper. But I don't know if I should go with the DA since I don't own a DA piece only a DE (Speedy 30) or go with the classic Mono. I really like both, but haven't had the opportunity to try them on in person. Should I wait until then to make a decision? What do you guys think?

Also, is their any other "everyday" bag that you all would recommend? I already have a Delightful....

I'm thinking about getting a Neverfull GM because they seem so versatile, and I want a new everyday bag that I can throw everything in to without messing with a zipper. But I don't know if I should go with the DA since I don't own a DA piece only a DE (Speedy 30) or go with the classic Mono. I really like both, but haven't had the opportunity to try them on in person. Should I wait until then to make a decision? What do you guys think?

Also, is their any other "everyday" bag that you all would recommend? I already have a Delightful....

I would say Azur because you already have a delightful. What size is your delightful?

I have a mono which I love! I love how it can be used all year round and it still looks fresh and new. I have an azur speedy which I only use in the spring summer and fall. But a lot of pp use the azur year round. I plan to get an azur just to have one in the rotation for the summer. So after all that lol since you have a delightful I would get the azur to add to your collection.

What is your wardrobe like? To me DA is more of a summery bag too, I just got a DE for winter and will be getting the DA for spring/summer. I would get whichever goes with the most of my wardrobe, for the season that I am in. For day to day practicality, even though I am not personally crazy about mono, it requires a little less "babying" than the DAs require due to their possibility of color transfer. Lots of things to consider, not an easy decision. But personally, there is not a pattern I love more than DA.

What is your wardrobe like? To me DA is more of a summery bag too, I just got a DE for winter and will be getting the DA for spring/summer. I would get whichever goes with the most of my wardrobe, for the season that I am in. For day to day practicality, even though I am not personally crazy about mono, it requires a little less "babying" than the DAs require due to their possibility of color transfer. Lots of things to consider, not an easy decision. But personally, there is not a pattern I love more than DA.

Thanks for the input!! I live in South Texas where it's super hot 95% of the time, so I guess I could use the DA a whole lot. But you're right about mono being more practical for day to day. I'm worried the DA would get dirty quickly if I use it on a daily basis.

I have the delightful pm and if I was going to get the neverfull, I would get the Azur or Ebene. That way you have diversity. The Azur neverfull is so pretty, trendy and feminine :smile: have you tried them on??

I haven't tried them on yet, because the nearest LV is 2 1/2 hours away :sad:

I'm leaning towards the Azur because it's beautiful and I don't own a piece in the DA collection yet, but I'm super worried about getting it dirty if I use it on a daily basis. I have a two year old and I'm worried about her little baby hands getting a hold of it LOL

I have a mono which I love! I love how it can be used all year round and it still looks fresh and new. I have an azur speedy which I only use in the spring summer and fall. But a lot of pp use the azur year round. I plan to get an azur just to have one in the rotation for the summer. So after all that lol since you have a delightful I would get the azur to add to your collection.

:lol: yeah I'm seriously considering the DA.....hopefully I can keep it in good shape! How long have you had your Speedy? Does it still look bright and fresh??