Just ordered Mums new LE Bag:)

alexLVoer

Ban? Ah Whats That:P
Nov 26, 2012
OMGG!!!

I just put through my mums new bag over the phone mith my new SA:smile: (My fellow Sydney LVOERS:smile: LINDA and LISA!!! are the 2 best SA's you could ever ask for) and it will be shipped tomorrow and she will receive it no later than this friday! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Just a tad excited.

And YES its her first Limited Edition Bag from Louis Vuitton and we where lucky it was the last one in Sydney and its from the back. NOT a display model;) AND considering she saw it at the xmas ecent but walked away. Saw it yesterday and walked away. THEN TODAY 10 mins ago! She came to me and said get Linda or Lisa on the phone now and get me that bag:smile: HAHAHA i laughed. SOOO when it gets here i will do a special reveal with her permission of course:smile:

SORRY ladies and gents. i just had to vent my excitement;)

Ahhhhh! Ok is it that transparent looking lock-it?

OHHH close its in a runway colelction. But sadly that one is long gone. SOld out instantly. almost a year old. BUT its from a 2012 runway collection.

Kusama?? No other LEs I can think of...

OHHH close. Its a shape from the kusama collection but not actually from it:P haha. They all got sent back on the first anyway:sad:

Is it the Revelation Lockit?

OHH good guess. She saw that at the store yesterday but when they found the bag she wanted she was like yep no other bag but this one:smile:

GOOOOD guesses ladies BUT keep em coming:smile: OKK ill give one clue. Fall/Winter 2012-2013 collection:smile:

To further exapnd on the Revelation. She loooved the leather. But she just came from an EPI Pont Nuef PM in Noir Electric. She said she wanted a canvas bag (she goes back and forth between leather and canvas) and she also didnt like the shape after comparing it to the one she bought. Shes always been into the shape she bought. as far as i can remember she awlays goes back to this "iconic" LV shape:smile: Thats a hint right there