Home & Garden Post pictures of your newest home decor items!

I've fallen in with the mismatched dining chair fad I've been seeing. I started with the 2 tufted chairs, thinking I would get 2 more later...Unfortunately, after a few weeks of having them, I realized it would be almost impossible to keep the fabric clean. I had leather chairs before these, so I was carefree. The woven chairs were ones I fell in love with also, but I was beyond the return period so I decided to just mix the 2. I love both of them, just don't know how I feel about them together...

Attachments

• 20130120_205359.jpg
    20130120_205359.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 841
New bookshelf!

23lcqpz.jpg

I've been wanting this rug from Pottery Barn for quite sometime. I asked for it for Christmas and it ended up being on back order. It finally was delivered last week. I don't know who is more excited, me or my cats!

View attachment 2030366

So cute. I got a fuzzy memory foam rug for my bathroom and I now find myself self not being able to step on it because his butt is on in. He is on it right now as I type this.

Hi, I'm normally over on the Louis Vuitton thread, but I thought I'd share this exciting find of mine over here! I found it at a local estate sale this past weekend.

Authentic Dorothy Draper Espana bunching chest:
dd_zpsb7f77963.jpg