Reissue or Classic Flap?

• Reissue

• Classic Flap

Results are only viewable after voting.

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
O.G.
Apr 13, 2012
So, there are many threads about colors (beige versus black, red, etc.) but what about reissue versus flap? What are your preferences and ideas? Thanks.

I didn't mean for this to just be a poll thread; I'm really mostly looking for opinions. I'm seeking a red, and it looks like the options are down to only 13p reissue with rhw or lamb with ghw. Thanks.

I love reissues, but for red prefer a classic flap. For me, the 13C lambskin red is perfect! I have it in a Jumbo and love it! It is a beautiful red! Overall, though, I prefer reissues. They are very low maintenance and can be dressed up or down. They are also an "under the radar" Chanel which is nice. I carry my Reissues almost every day.

As many have said above, I think red looks better in the classic flap. I have recently got my first classic flap and reissue and think you need both, (as I'm sure you have). I think the classic flap is more timeless and elegant and the reissue is more understated, slightly more casual and a younger look. Love both, I can't even vote!:wave:

Looking forward to seeing what you choose.;)

I absolutely love the classics far more than reissues... because...
1. The double cc are easy to clasp open and shut... I find the reissue you got to align the square right if not its hard to close the clasp... (this is the main issue with me)
2. Just adore the interlaced leather chain in classics
3. I love the well rounded structure of classics, they hold their shape very well.
4. You can have in whatever leather type; caviar, lambskin and patent. So that's pretty sweet...