HELP! OPINIONS NEEDED on MC Card Holder!!!

Sep 3, 2008
Should I get the Multicolor Card Holder in white or black?

If I get the white should I get a new one or one circa 2008 that is also new & never used?? I noticed that the interior colors are different between the years, as well as the monogram on the outside?

Thoughts???

If I get the white should I get a new one or one circa 2008 that is also new & never used?? I noticed that the interior colors are different between the years, as well as the monogram on the outside?

Thoughts???

White, if the prelove is cheaper get it and save money

Can't go wrong with either. It depends on how you plan to carry it with and whether that matters to you. I went with a black ZCP because I needed a smaller wallet to use with my pomme wilshire pm, cyan alma pm and black Chanel jumbo double flap w/ghw. I thought black was more striking against those bright colors. But if I could get another, I'd love white MC to use with my marshmallow Thompson street.

I prefer black MC personally, plus it's easier to keep clean.

I'm not sure about the interior colours but aren't all MC pieces different in terms of the colours on the canvas?

I prefer black MC personally, plus it's easier to keep clean.

I'm not sure about the interior colours but aren't all MC pieces different in terms of the colours on the canvas?

The 2008 has yellow, light blue, and dark purple/blue color monogram LVs for both the top and bottom rows, while the one on the LV website has light yellow/green, light purple, and dark purple for the top row. Light pink/purple, white, and dark green for the bottom.

I hope that makes sense lol

Thoughts???

I think this is just a matter of your personal preference and 25$ aint awhole lot either. White or black is your choice. But id go for brand new since 25$ is basicly nothing.

The 2008 has yellow, light blue, and dark purple/blue color monogram LVs for both the top and bottom rows, while the one on the LV website has light yellow/green, light purple, and dark purple for the top row. Light pink/purple, white, and dark green for the bottom.

I hope that makes sense lol

I am pretty sure though that each piece is different, it depends on the way the canvas is cut! I bought mine on the website so I didn't have a choice in my colour combination. Lol.