My 2 year old just sprayed my entire new tube of Coach perfume!

peacocky

Flaunt your Fringe
Dec 7, 2005
My husband just called me and said while he was in the shower, our 2 year old got into my purse, and sprayed my entire new purse tube of Coach perfume. He said there is not a drop left in it and the house is so strong smelling, they have to leave for a while so it can air out. I've only worn it once! :crybaby:Oh well, at least my house will smell like the Coach store for a few weeks. :P

My husband just called me and said while he was in the shower, our 2 year old got into my purse, and sprayed my entire new purse tube of Coach perfume. He said there is not a drop left in it and the house is so strong smelling, they have to leave for a while so it can air out. I've only worn it once! :crybaby:Oh well, at least my house will smell like the Coach store for a few weeks. :P

OMG! I'm so sorry :sad:

Awww..... dissapointing now, but one day you will laugh about it, my son did the same thing with a bottle of my perfume when he was 3, he is now 17 and buys me a new bottle every mothers day. :smile:

Maybe I should do that...then I can smell my mom wherever I go in the house! Hahaha, I'm so sorry about your perfume! Hey, look on the bright side--at least he didn't eat it! That could have been even worse!