Glasses Case?

Love_Cam

i have been blessed
O.G.
Jun 8, 2006
Looks like I am officially in the glasses club now! :cool: Does anyone else that wears glasses have recommendations for an eyeglass case or pouch by Hermes? Always love to grow my "rainbow"! Thanks!

carlinha has a gorgoeus Pilo PM in Rose Tyrien that she uses!

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/hermes-pilo-info-797145.html

thanks lilneko!

there is a hard case, but it would not fit big sunglasses.

I only have tiny Tom Ford glasses so I think they will fit! I love both of the cases- I will begin my search now! Thanks ladies!

Love_Cam, lulilu is right, there is a hard case but that really is only big enough to fit small thin reading glasses like this... your best bet is the Pilo GM (grande) size or PM (petite) if your glasses are not super big. good luck!

Attachments

• New-Metal-Rim-Slim-Reading-Glasses-Tube-Readers-12pcs-lot-Free-Shipping.jpg
    New-Metal-Rim-Slim-Reading-Glasses-Tube-Readers-12pcs-lot-Free-Shipping.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 614
My Bebop works perfectly for all frame sizes.

thanks lilneko!

Love_Cam, lulilu is right, there is a hard case but that really is only big enough to fit small thin reading glasses like this... your best bet is the Pilo GM (grande) size or PM (petite) if your glasses are not super big. good luck!

Thanks for all the ideas! I guess I forgot to clarify that when I joined the glasses club I meant eyeglasses- not sunnies! :upsidedown: Sorry!

Thank you for showing me the example, carlinha! The case does look rather small-probably need to test before I would buy. Doesn't seem to be a lot for sale that I can find, but I will keep searching- appreciate you ladies!

I just grabbed this photo from an old thread. A few years back, when they still had small leather goods at the Hermes sale, I bought an eyeglass case called a 'Glasses SR Case' in orange mysore goatskin. It's pictured here in the lower left side of the photo. The original retail had been $990. It's a true eyeglass case with the nose piece in the center to hold the glasses in place.

Attachments

• P9230176.jpg
    P9230176.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 406
I just grabbed this photo from an old thread. A few years back, when they still had small leather goods at the Hermes sale, I bought an eyeglass case called a 'Glasses SR Case' in orange mysore goatskin. It's pictured here in the lower left side of the photo. The original retail had been $990. It's a true eyeglass case with the nose piece in the center to hold the glasses in place.

Wow!!! I love it! Any idea where I could find one? It looks perfect! I be I'll have to search high and low! :search: