Who's ready for the 2014 color swatch??

miumiume said:
Am I the only one who finds these colors beyond repetitive?? This is just a blurry swatch card but the colors look dull, AGAIN. They need something fresh.

I've commented here about 4 times now and I'm sorry. But every time I know a new season is coming, I get excited. Then I see the swatches and it's a massive disappointment.

The last exciting colours were Coquelicot, Bleu Lavande, Dark Violet and Cyclamen.

I think there are a lot of people here who got attracted to these bags, apart from the amazing leather, due to the colours they use to bring out.

Where are the Vert D'Eu's, Papeetes, Pistachio's, Magentas, Bouton D'ors? Just to name a few.

I think I'm just sad I got into Bal really late and missed out on the years where the colours excited me.

I've commented here about 4 times now and I'm sorry. But every time I know a new season is coming, I get excited. Then I see the swatches and it's a massive disappointment.

The last exciting colours were Coquelicot, Bleu Lavande, Dark Violet and Cyclamen.

I think there are a lot of people here who got attracted to these bags, apart from the amazing leather, due to the colours they use to bring out.

Where are the Vert D'Eu's, Papeetes, Pistachio's, Magentas, Bouton D'ors? Just to name a few.

I think I'm just sad I got into Bal really late and missed out on the years where the colours excited me.

I totally agree with you. I only got into Bal about a year ago so desperate for a similar colour to Magenta & Outremer to appear. The reason I fell in love with Bal is for all the gorgeous bright colours they do. Still..hoping there will be a few more colours yet to come for F/W2013:smile:

Hi sweets.....can you not get pre-owned? I know it's a bit risky but you can tell a lot by pictures and asking questions. I started late too and got hooked into the oldies so I had no choice but to get pre-owned. It was fun hunting them down. I don't get anything else second hand but it doesn't bother me at all to get the bags this way.

Seriously??? I just bought a beautiful RED YSL Chyc Cabas and Bal is releasing a HOT looking RED for 2014? Will have to see it and compare the two...hmmm..

OMG, enough with the pinks. They have done WAY too many pinks! They need to branch out. Work on a great magenta or bring back PISTACHIO!!!

I want ANIS!!!

^^^

Love your avatar picture......especially with what you just posted. It makes me think how great it would be if we changed our avatar at every post to match our expressions with what we are saying.