help wringling on the lambskin flap

giorgina

O.G.
Oct 3, 2009
Hello ladies yesterday i bought a lambskin m/l flap i noticed that on the back of tha bag there are some horizontal wringles that it goes from the end of the bag to the other end (like a line in horizontal) of the bag and when i open the flap its wringling more the sa took the bag from the stock room and it was wrapped in paper she reserved the bag for me so i guess the bag wasnt on desplay ..silly of me i didnt say anything to the sa as i thought she would say that this is normal due to the delicate leather...is this wrinlings normal for the lambskin leather ? Thank u

Hello ladies yesterday I bought a lambskin m/l flap I noticed that on the back of the flap there are some horizontal wrinkles that go all the way till the end of flap when I open the flap its wrinkling even more the sa took the bag from the stock room and it was wrapped in paper she reserved it for me so i guess the bag wasnt on desplay ..silly of me i didnt say anything to the sa as i thought she would say that this is normal due to the delicate leather...is this wrinklings normal for the lambskin leather ? thank you very much /QUOTE]