Where's best to sell Chanel flap bags in the UK?

Dolly2012

Feb 15, 2012
I have two Chanel flap bags in black and cream which just aren't getting the usage to justify the cost (combined cost in the region of £5500, not sure what they'd be now with the yearly price increase)

Ebay is the first place that comes to mind but the thought of a fraudulent transaction scares me big time, seen too much horror stories with Paypal payments being reversed.

Ebay scares me too, I have consigned with Yoogi's Closet twice - it cost a small fortune to send my bags insured to the US from the UK but the service and no fear factor of the transaction made it so worth it, I would do it again. You do take a big hit on the cost of the bag though, so you would probably get a higher price on ebay.

Ebay is the first place that comes to mind but the thought of a fraudulent transaction scares me big time, seen too much horror stories with Paypal payments being reversed.

I've been reading a few stories at the ebay forum, and I would be scared to sell anything there. The best option is a consignment store IMO. Good luck selling your bags. :smile: