Need help on my next Purchase: a pandora

jennie_iva

O.G.
Jun 2, 2010
Hi givenchy gals!

Need your expertise. I've been looking for a perfect crossbody bag that's versatile too. Owned a mulberry alexa and a balenciaga velo but sold them after a few months. I've been researching this forum and Pandora caught my eye.

There is an available medium pandora in newer design and i love that it is in goatskin. My concern is that it is in a light grey color, 020.

Do any of you have problems with color transfer with light colored pandora specifically in goat skin?

TIA!

Hi givenchy gals!

Need your expertise. I've been looking for a perfect crossbody bag that's versatile too. Owned a mulberry alexa and a balenciaga velo but sold them after a few months. I've been researching this forum and Pandora caught my eye.

There is an available medium pandora in newer design and i love that it is in goatskin. My concern is that it is in a light grey color, 020.

Do any of you have problems with color transfer with light colored pandora specifically in goat skin?

TIA!

any light colored bag would kinda concern me, it's something you have to be careful of imo.