Used my PCE on my last reveal for awhile!

LvoesBags

Jun 19, 2012
Just wanted to share some goodies before taking a break.
My husband and I are beginning renovations on our home (so excited).

I went back to a bag that I previously purchased, the UV med candace. But unfortunately, it had some color loss. So I decided to look at the black, and "love it"! I picked up 2 of the new waverly daisy accessories as well.
I'm really happy with my bag, I love all the compartments and zip pockets, very functional!

Thank you, and I will be watching all of the reveals from afar :smile:

Attachments

• user409762_pic99981_1358638962.jpg
    user409762_pic99981_1358638962.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 509
  • user409762_pic99982_1358638962.jpg
    user409762_pic99982_1358638962.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 491
  • user409762_pic99983_1358638962.jpg
    user409762_pic99983_1358638962.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 504
  • user409762_pic99984_1358638986.jpg
    user409762_pic99984_1358638986.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 509
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The bag and accessories are beautiful!! I just got my first Candace in Chambray. Haven't carried her yet but can't wait to. Even though I have UV Molly, the UV Candace has always tempted me.

Congrats on your renovations!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The bag and accessories are beautiful!! I just got my first Candace in Chambray. Haven't carried her yet but can't wait to. Even though I have UV Molly, the UV Candace has always tempted me.

Thank you! I seen the Chambray, it is Stunning, congrats! I already conditioned and sprayed my candace :smile: I'm just happy I was able to get 1 more bag before getting started on our project. Now I get to shop for decor for my new kitchen and bathroom.:

Congrats on your renovations!

Nice choices! I love the Candace bag!! and I also like your butterfly bed set .. lol
Thank you! My bed set was a gift from my mom. I love butterflies :smile:
Cute waverly! Thinking of getting it myself, but can't decide between the wristlet or the tech case.

Enjoy your new goods.
Thank you! I love how the wristlet has 3 credit card slots and a front slip pocket.
Love the Candace, and the Waverly accessories are so cute and fun! Congrats!
Thank you! I love daisies too, so they were a must :smile:
That's so very pretty in black, love it. The accessories you chose are super cute too. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! I love how timeless and classic candace looks in black.

Congrats on your renovations - that's really exciting! I hope to be doing that soon too!

You can't go wrong with a gorgeous black bag - Candace will carry you season after season and year after year...or until the ban is broken:graucho:Love the accessories too!

Love your bag and accessories. Congrats.
Thank you!
Congrats on your renovations - that's really exciting! I hope to be doing that soon too!

You can't go wrong with a gorgeous black bag - Candace will carry you season after season and year after year...or until the ban is broken:graucho:Love the accessories too!

Thank you! The renovations are beginning in a couple of weeks, but this week, we are choosing new cabinets and appliances.:biggrin:

I agree that black is a color that will remain timeless and the candace will be a nice edition for years to come.

Just wanted to share some goodies before taking a break.
My husband and I are beginning renovations on our home (so excited).

I went back to a bag that I previously purchased, the UV med candace. But unfortunately, it had some color loss. So I decided to look at the black, and "love it"! I picked up 2 of the new waverly daisy accessories as well.
I'm really happy with my bag, I love all the compartments and zip pockets, very functional!

Thank you, and I will be watching all of the reveals from afar :smile:

Absolutely gorgeous! Enjoy your purchases and good luck with the home renovations!