Food What is your favorite Lean Cuisine or health food meal?

I know its not the BEST one but my favorite is the macaroni and cheese. I like it when the edges are burnt too, its soooo good! Mac and cheese without the guilt :smile:

Lean Cuisine's Butternut Squash Ravioli is my all-time favorite. A tad sweet, but I often have to work super early so it's perfect for my 10am "lunch" break. Or, add some chicken and pecans or extra walnuts, heartier for a larger meal.

ETA: The Chicken Poblano steamer bag is DELISH, also!

I'm not a huge fan of LC, as I've said before, but I've needed something low cal and convenient lately. I have to say I am wowed by how good the Mushroom Mezzaluna is. Also, if you haven't tried the Salad Additions, run out and pick those up. They really jazz up a salad. I'm pleasantly surprised!

I'm not a huge fan of LC, as I've said before, but I've needed something low cal and convenient lately. I have to say I am wowed by how good the Mushroom Mezzaluna is. Also, if you haven't tried the Salad Additions, run out and pick those up. They really jazz up a salad. I'm pleasantly surprised!

I love the Mushroom Mezzaluna. It's a weekly staple.

I stopped buying all those health food meals because of the sodium.

My local Costco started carrying Amy's organic burritos in an 8-pack, so I buy a box of those and keep them in my freezer for those days when I forget my lunch.

The Lean Cuisine range is very limited here compared to the US. Our varieties are mainly pasta, curry and Asian noodle dishes. Unfortunately, they're all pretty inedible too. Wish we had LC spring rolls!