Well, I did it again, got a sister for one of my newer bags

Nov 16, 2007
Last week we went to visit our friends in Monterey and my husband and I took a drive to Carmel. Of course I had to go into the Coach factory store......right?? one bag caught my eye as we walked in. I went over and picked it up, carried it around and looked at all the rest of the bags to see if there was something else I liked better. There wasn"t so I came home with this bright beauty. She is the sister to a bag I bought late last year.

On the way home husband dropped me off to babysit my grandkids. My daughter and son-in-law are up at Lake Tahoe skiiing. I won't be home until tuesday and will not be able to post pics until then.

you only buy shoulder bags and I should follow your example because I'm a shoulder bag girl too but I keep trying satchels and they don't work for me. I'm guessing it's a chelsea shoulder bag. ashlyn or katarina? I like that you know exactly what you want or what works for you and stick with it, I wish I was like that.

Last edited:
you only buy shoulder bags and I should follow your example because I'm a shoulder bag girl too but I keep trying satchels and they don't work for me. I'm guessing it's a chelsea shoulder bag. ashlyn or katarina? I like that you know exactly what you want or what works for you and stick with it, I wish I was like that.

I really like the looks of some of the satchels but never feel comfortable carrying by hand or on the arm. You are right, she is a shoulder bag and she can be worn cross body, although I never wear anything cross body.