CÉLINE Ready to Wear, Shoes & Accessories

Oh really?! Thats too bad..I just talked to Doris last week and asked her to let me know when they received the necklaces but too late i guess. But thanks for the price info. Maybe I can catch them at Barneys soon.
Hi soholaleni,

I have been hunting for the ID chain choker and bracelet since forever.. Do u mind to share where did u get the bracelet and how much did you pay for it? Tks in advance.

Hi soholaleni,

I have been hunting for the ID chain choker and bracelet since forever.. Do u mind to share where did u get the bracelet and how much did you pay for it? Tks in advance.

I got my bracelet at Celine Miami boutique for $940.

Try contacting Barneys Seattle to see if they still have the bracelet (not sure where you're location though). Someone posted on here Friday that they had it. You can try other Barneys stores as well. Hope that helps!

I got my bracelet at Celine Miami boutique for $940.

Try contacting Barneys Seattle to see if they still have the bracelet (not sure where you're location though). Someone posted on here Friday that they had it. You can try other Barneys stores as well. Hope that helps!

Thank you so much for your reply. Im based in Asia and not sure if they ship overseas? Do you happen to have any email contact for the Barneys store? TIA