Uninformed SA's...

Ok guys, I'm sorry to rant, but both of the SA's I deal with totally still know NOTHING of the Miroir Lockit and I am DYING to get on a list for that bag. I was wondering if ANYONE who already is on the list can PM me the number and store name of their SA who is informed and waitlisted for me. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a BILLION guys, I'm totally forgoing a BH because I want this baby so bad...

-Marc

lol that reminded me, i asked the SA at the LV in Fashion Show Mall about it and she said, where are people hearing about this?? this is the second time i have been asked and i know nothing about it...then she said and i am the leather manager and I would know...i just kind of laughed and didnt answer her:sweatdrop:

My SA thought I was smokin' crack! When I asked her about it she said "no, I haven't heard anything about that" like I was crazy! She asked how I heard about it, and I just told her that a friend of mine got confirmation from her SA. The same day, the manager was asking one of the other SA's about the Epi Montaigne GM. He was aking her..."is this GM or PM?" I of course knew right away!:smartass: Thanks to TPF! I've been schooled! lol!