Big Rich Atlanta

I'm watching the first episode right now.

Sigh. This is like RHoAtl - these ladies do NOT live in Atlanta. They live in the 'burbs, about 30 or so miles from Atlanta.

Last edited:
I thought anywhere inside the loop was considered Atlanta. Also, those blonde sister with the mother, guh-ross! They are so orange and look much older than they are!

Yes, I know BRT is super fake, they even have a closed set at the CC and you can't bring anything or anyone with you if you're an extra. But I'll still tune in to BRA just to see what kind of trainwreck it will be.

I watched the first episode and I couldn't get over how orange and blonde most of the ladies were. None of them looked natural to me, actually it was quite scary. I'm curious bc I live in Atlanta, or near enough lol, and I watched BRT. However I know there is not a Buckhead Country club.

I watched the first episode and I couldn't get over how orange and blonde most of the ladies were. None of them looked natural to me, actually it was quite scary. I'm curious bc I live in Atlanta, or near enough lol, and I watched BRT. However I know there is not a Buckhead Country club.

:lol: Buckhead Country Club!

I watched Big Rich Texas, even though it was idiotic and the cast was repulsive. So of course I had to check out the Atlanta version. What I saw was a "get to know the cast members" thing. Basically, it looks even worse than Texas. I don't think anyone is even remotely genuine in this cast; it made Texas look spontaneous and sincere! Apparently Style Network decided that the more weird and phony the characters are, the better the show will be.

I watched the preview special. Now I know why I never heard of or watched the Texas version. Show is so fake and a hot mess. 30min of my life I will never get back.