***Question for all Artsy Owners!***

bay102375

Apr 19, 2012
Hi Artsy owners like me!:hbeat: I just want to ask if you use any purse organizer with your artsy? I know it's kinda silly, since Artsy has 6 pockets for organization. But i want to keep the inside of my bag as clean as possible that's why i am thinking of using a purse organizer. Any suggestion??? Thank you all!

I don't use an organizer in my Empriente or azur artsy although the lining of the azur artsy is a little more delicate. In my opinion, it would only add weight to the bag since it doesn't need it for organization. This is my only LV bag that has more than enough pockets :smile:

Yes I do ! But, sometimes I don't !

I like to protect and keep the interior
clean and I have so much junk that
I'd like to organize it so its easy for
me to grab it !

No, I don't use one in my Mono Artsy MM. The built-in pockets are enough for me!

I don't use an organizer in my Empriente or azur artsy although the lining of the azur artsy is a little more delicate. In my opinion, it would only add weight to the bag since it doesn't need it for organization. This is my only LV bag that has more than enough pockets :smile:

+1
I don't use one either in my mono Artsy. I find it has enough pockets for organization...

thanks ladies! I value all your opinion...:smile:

Absolutely, not only does it protect the interior and organize - it's so easy to switch out handbags on the fly! I got mine from pursebling.com, and also bought the Kangaroo Keepers from Walgreens. I would never be without an organizer again. I hate that bottomless pit bag!

i don't since everything in my bag is pack into pouches. ex: makeup are in my makeup pouch, coin pouch, key are in my cles, phone is in my pochette, etc...so im not worry about the interior getting dirty.