San Juan Oultlet

CanineGypsy

Nov 28, 2012
Hi Ladies!

I will be in San Juan next week and was wondering if anyone has gone to the Coach outlet lately.

Anything I should pick up....any good deals?

Every time we are in San Jaun I must stop in the outlet, I think it's one of the better outlet stores.

I have not been to any outlet stores recently so I am not sure what's out there right now.

Any suggestions are appreciated. TIA!

Hi Ladies!

I will be in San Juan next week and was wondering if anyone has gone to the Coach outlet lately.

Anything I should pick up....any good deals?

Every time we are in San Jaun I must stop in the outlet, I think it's one of the better outlet stores.

I have not been to any outlet stores recently so I am not sure what's out there right now.

Any suggestions are appreciated. TIA!

Omg I love the coach outlet in Old San Juan!
I just got back from vacationing there over the christmas and new years holiday and I found 2 gathered leather bags! Gathered Magenta Juliette and gathered magenta lindsey.
Please post what you saw when you go.
You will have the best time there!
I am jealous and wish you could pack me in your suitcase :biggrin:

Omg I love the coach outlet in Old San Juan!
I just got back from vacationing there over the christmas and new years holiday and I found 2 gathered leather bags! Gathered Magenta Juliette and gathered magenta lindsey.
Please post what you saw when you go.
You will have the best time there!
I am jealous and wish you could pack me in your suitcase :biggrin:

Oh my...you did great! I am really excited now.

Yeah, the coach store closes at 7 but then I guess you can go to a resturant to eat dinner after all your shopping is done.
Don't forget they also have Dooney & Burke, Burberry, Guess and Ralph Lauren.
Also great Jewelry shopping too!
Let us know what you find at the Coach Outlet.
Have a wonderful time!

Yeah, the coach store closes at 7 but then I guess you can go to a resturant to eat dinner after all your shopping is done.
Don't forget they also have Dooney & Burke, Burberry, Guess and Ralph Lauren.
Also great Jewelry shopping too!
Let us know what you find at the Coach Outlet.
Have a wonderful time!

Thanks!

Yes, I have been to the Dooney store too.....I will look for the Burberry.

We are going straight to the Coach store when we dock and then going to dinner afterwards......so you had a great plan.:smile:

I hope I find something good.....last time they did not have anything I wanted.....hard to believe and they were jam packed too. But I saved my Christmas money just for the Coach outlet. I will post when I get back.

Leaving Friday.....it is so freezing cold here can't wait to find the warm sun.

Thanks!

Yes, I have been to the Dooney store too.....I will look for the Burberry.

We are going straight to the Coach store when we dock and then going to dinner afterwards......so you had a great plan.:smile:

I hope I find something good.....last time they did not have anything I wanted.....hard to believe and they were jam packed too. But I saved my Christmas money just for the Coach outlet. I will post when I get back.

Leaving Friday.....it is so freezing cold here can't wait to find the warm sun.

The El Convento is close to the outlet. I haven't been in a few years but they had a tapas restaurant that was open air inside the hotel. It was pretty amazing eating under the stars in the middle of winter!

My mom is going to PR in a little bit over a month to visit relatives there, is that outlet that good? Maybe I should ask her to look around for me

PiojisPink, I have found that timing is everything with this outlet. When is your mom visiting? Begining of the month, middle, end?
Twice I have scored when I went Christmas week. When I visited last April, around Easter, there was nothing, only mff stuff.
So it depends what time of the month you go. I really think they follow the same cycle for fp deletes that our outlets in the states do.

The El Convento is close to the outlet. I haven't been in a few years but they had a tapas restaurant that was open air inside the hotel. It was pretty amazing eating under the stars in the middle of winter!

Thank you for the suggestion. I will definitely look for this restaurant. Always appreciate when someone knows a good place to eat.