Cleaning/treating neon leather

Punkkitten

O.G.
Sep 12, 2009
Hi Gals!
I had a question about stain removal/treating the neon leather bags. There are a few on ebay that are new with defects mainly some light staining and discoloring. Would these be difficult to remove? I have two soft squishy mini-macs already in black and red and would love a neon for summer, however if they are a beast to clean I think I'll skip it.
Thoughts?
Thanks in advance for any replies :o)

Correct me if im wrong, but RMs neons are PVC are they not? I thought they were patent leather too at first... pvc would actually be easier to clean since its plastic and would absorb moisture.

meant to say would not absorb moisture... oops. my finger died so typeings hard... died, literally, its black and rotting off. you'd be shocked how much dead stuff hurts. my typeing skillz have drastically declined since the injury.

Hi Gals!
I had a question about stain removal/treating the neon leather bags. There are a few on ebay that are new with defects mainly some light staining and discoloring. Would these be difficult to remove? I have two soft squishy mini-macs already in black and red and would love a neon for summer, however if they are a beast to clean I think I'll skip it.
Thoughts?
Thanks in advance for any replies :o)

As gingereen said, if the bag is older RM neon, it is PVC. Her newer neon (I only know the chartreuse) could be a patent leather - I am not sure.
Either ways, after the color stain has set on its PVC / resin surface it is pretty difficult to remove in general.

As gingereen said, if the bag is older RM neon, it is PVC. Her newer neon (I only know the chartreuse) could be a patent leather - I am not sure.
Either ways, after the color stain has set on its PVC / resin surface it is pretty difficult to remove in general.

thank you so much. I actually decided to skip it since I had one of those feelings it wouldn't clean easily! I decided I'm probably better off with darker colored bags and if I want something fun I'll make it a cheapie:smile:

Hi,

I know this is an old thread, but I hope someone can help me.

I want I know, please, if the neon piping in this Morning After Bag Mini is leather or PVC.

Thank you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 445