CÉLINE Ready to Wear, Shoes & Accessories

^Thanks for these shoe pics, cotonblanc :smile:
(the Bam Bam-style shoes look nice; I really liked the older ones with the thin rounded strap).

I bought these Celine wedge sandals last week in khaki/grey color.
(sizing is rather weird though).

Attachments

• IMG_4466.JPG
    IMG_4466.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 1,872
  • IMG_4470.JPG
    IMG_4470.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 1,710
Here are a few of my latest purchases!

-python wedges
-gold cuff bracelet
-gold ID bracelet

I have a few more things but will show them with my other items I am awaiting in the mail!

Attachments

• IMG_8654.jpg
    IMG_8654.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 1,632
  • IMG_8673.jpg
    IMG_8673.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1,730
  • IMG_8674.jpg
    IMG_8674.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 1,594
Hi everyone-

I am visiting NYC next week and will be on a search for a black pebbled leather biker jacket. Do you know what stores in NYC carry Celine RTW that I should check out? So far I have Celine boutique, Barneys, Bergdorfs, Kirna Zabete, Hirshleifers, and Jeffreys. I will be calling them to see what they have, but wondering if I'm missing some from the list. Thanks so much!!

Hi there. Curious if you ever found a biker jacket. I'm looking as well but with no luck

hannahkeon said:
Really? I rang them tuesday I think and I was transferred to about 6 people and they all said they were not getting the ID necklace. So annoying the necklace are so hard to get a hold of. I guess I'll keep trying!

Per my post you quoted, I didn't ask about the necklace. When I called and asked if they had the ID bracelet the SA said yes, we have the ID bracelet in size medium but not the necklace. I didn't ask any questions about the necklace.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Hi there. Curious if you ever found a biker jacket. I'm looking as well but with no luck

Hi! No I did not. However, I did not search with the same intensity that I normally do when I really want something. My spending has been out of control lately so I am waiting a bit before resuming my search. I saw the one I want at the Celine NY boutique (but in smooth leather) but it was a size 36. I didn't see any otherwise.

Good luck with your search! What size are you looking for? And smooth or pebbled leather? I will keep an eye out..

OK, so here are pics of the silver and gold choker ID chains (both purchased in spring 2012 through Barneys NY). They are each @3/4" wide.

Next, the large gold ID chain bracelet, @1 1/4 " wide, also purchased through Barneys NY, January 2013.

Attachments

• DSCN1256.JPG
    DSCN1256.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 1,973
  • DSCN1251.JPG
    DSCN1251.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 1,496
  • DSCN1252.JPG
    DSCN1252.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 1,617
  • DSCN1254.JPG
    DSCN1254.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 1,492
  • DSCN1255.JPG
    DSCN1255.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 5,984
OK, so here are pics of the silver and gold choker ID chains (both purchased in spring 2012 through Barneys NY). They are each @3/4" wide.

Next, the large gold ID chain bracelet, @1 1/4 " wide, also purchased through Barneys NY, January 2013.

Thanks for the great pics! Do you remember how much the gold necklace was back when you bought it last year?? Hope they reissue it soon just like the bracelet :smile:

Both celine bal harbour and new York had the necklaces but they are sold out. Was about I buy one from Doris at bal harbour it was 1200 but the last one was sold this morning :sad:

Oh really?! Thats too bad..I just talked to Doris last week and asked her to let me know when they received the necklaces but too late i guess. But thanks for the price info. Maybe I can catch them at Barneys soon.