Reveal - Celine Edge Red/Orange Pony Hair and Black

gchandler5

O.G.
Jun 22, 2008
Here is medium sized Edge. I will try to take mod pics over the weekend. My camera isn't that great, nor my photography skills, so not sure I am really capturing the beauty, esp. of the pony hair color and texture. I know this color combo won't be everyone's cup of tea, but it really is a stunner IRL :smile:

Rear of bag, handle and interior are complete black leather, the thicker leather. Rear pouch is a snap and inside has a long zip pouch on one side and two open pouches are the other side. Very roomy, not at all heavy. Fits great on shoulder and doesn't feel or look bulky. Zipper can be attached to bag with a snap on the side (you can see this in one of the pics). When the zipper is unzipped, the bag does not slouch open when held on the arm (hopefully I can capture that in mod pics later). Just a beautiful and simple design.

Attachments

• DSCN1233.JPG
    DSCN1233.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 4,749
  • DSCN1235.JPG
    DSCN1235.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 3,318
  • DSCN1244.JPG
    DSCN1244.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 1,593
  • DSCN1242.JPG
    DSCN1242.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 1,611
  • DSCN1247.JPG
    DSCN1247.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 1,826
Here is medium sized Edge. I will try to take mod pics over the weekend. My camera isn't that great, nor my photography skills, so not sure I am really capturing the beauty, esp. of the pony hair color and texture. I know this color combo won't be everyone's cup of tea, but it really is a stunner IRL :smile:

Rear of bag, handle and interior are complete black leather, the thicker leather. Rear pouch is a snap and inside has a long zip pouch on one side and two open pouches are the other side. Very roomy, not at all heavy. Fits great on shoulder and doesn't feel or look bulky. Zipper can be attached to bag with a snap on the side (you can see this in one of the pics). When the zipper is unzipped, the bag does not slouch open when held on the arm (hopefully I can capture that in mod pics later). Just a beautiful and simple design.

Lovely bag!