Your Marc Jacobs in action!

HEY Ladies,
I am about to make my first MBMJ purchase and I have narrowed it down to the GROOVEE in black with gold H.W. Now my only question and debate is the size? Should I go for the Groovee original bigger bag or the Groovee Baby? I usually get all different size bags, I typically don't store a lot so both will suffice. The real question is, which one looks better on ?

Hi Edgystyle,

It doesn't seem that you're getting a lot of answers, so I will put my two cents in and say go with the small (unless you're over, say 5'8"). According to the MJ site, the Baby Groovee is 12.5" long, and I think for the way the bag is designed, anything larger will just be too long/big, especially considering that you don't need a giant bag. I hope you're happy with what you end up with! :smile:

downloadhwe.jpg

Last edited:
Here it is! I have to say the blush color is not what I expected. I've seen it in the store and have always liked it but in different lighting it can get a more beige tone. But other than that love this bag so far. Nice and light which is not like most MJ bags. Perfect length to wear crossbody. I hope the leather holds up. It seems a little more lighter and delicate compared to my older MJ quilted bags circa 2008.

Such a beautiful bag! Love the color so much! How is it holding up so far?

Such a beautiful bag! Love the color so much! How is it holding up so far?

It's been holding up very well. So far I've been using it practically every weekend when I'm running around with the baby and it doesn't show sign of wear yet. It's so light and small that I forget I have it on. There plenty of space in it to fit everything I need, though if I'm wearing sunglasses, I have to carefully shove them in and be careful not to crush it. I will try to post a whats in my bag. :biggrin: