North/South Nina bag

I believe that is the E/W Nina. :biggrin: I own it in the red wool plaid.

photo-2-1.jpg

Yes. Nina is a great silhouette. I own it in the black watch (navy) plaid, too. The fabric bags have a great slouch to them and the straps are a great length for shoulder or arm.

I used to own the N/S Nina in calf leather, but it's gone to live with my sister now.

I have 2 E/W Ninas, one in signature fabric and one in pebble leather. I have only carried the one in leather and I love it. It's the perfect medium bag and since the straps are adjustable, so you can make them even longer. I adjusted mine so it will fit looser when wearing a coat, but on warmer weather, I might adjust it back. It's not heavy at all and I love the outside zipper pocket for the keys or cell phone.

MiaBorsa said:
As I recall, it was not a heavy bag.

MaryBel said:
I have 2 E/W Ninas, one in signature fabric and one in pebble leather. I have only carried the one in leather and I love it. It's the perfect medium bag and since the straps are adjustable, so you can make them even longer. I adjusted mine so it will fit looser when wearing a coat, but on warmer weather, I might adjust it back. It's not heavy at all and I love the outside zipper pocket for the keys or cell phone.

Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it!!

I love my Nina's, I have two in the fabric and one (which I no longer have, gave away never wore the pink too often) in the calf leather. They are so light weight, the handles are adjustable, nice long strap drop if you like, outside pocket, lots of inside pockets and a lots of room inside.

IMAG0186.jpg

IMAG0184.jpg

IMAG0183.jpg

I love my Nina's, I have two in the fabric and one (which I no longer have, gave away never wore the pink too often) in the calf leather. They are so light weight, the handles are adjustable, nice long strap drop if you like, outside pocket, lots of inside pockets and a lots of room inside.

IMAG0186.jpg

IMAG0184.jpg

IMAG0183.jpg

WOW! Thanks for sharing! My husband just picked mine up and I can't wait to meet her!!