Will you wear love ring together with love bracelet?

I am interested in your opinions. Will you wear love ring and love bracelet together in one hand?
I do :smile:
I have a plain RG love bracelet on my left wrist......my DH bought me the plain RG love wedding band (it is the smaller of the 2 love rings). I wear my 3 diamond engagement ring (which is WG) above the band and I love the way it looks).....I will try and post some pics. I have had no luck AT ALL trying to get my pictures to show on here :tdown:

I do :smile:
I have a plain RG love bracelet on my left wrist......my DH bought me the plain RG love wedding band (it is the smaller of the 2 love rings). I wear my 3 diamond engagement ring (which is WG) above the band and I love the way it looks).....I will try and post some pics. I have had no luck AT ALL trying to get my pictures to show on here :tdown:

Would love to see the pictures!

yes! I have the plain white gold love ring and cuff ..always worn on my right hand..I will also be getting the yellow gold wedding band to stack with my white gold ring tomorrow (to go with when I get a yellow gold cuff...sometime this year..hopefully)

I wear my YG love bracelet and YG with diamonds love ring together on my right hand. I also wear my trinity ring on my right hand - I think it breaks up the 'matchy, matchy thing. And I wear my YG ballon bleu watch on my left arm.