Conrad Bain of “Diff’rent Strokes” Died at 89

Sassys

Please get some Common Sense
O.G.
May 14, 2006
After making his mark on the small screen over many years, Conrad Bain passed away at the age of 89 on Monday night (January 14).
Bain was best known for his role as Philip Drummond on “Diff’rent Strokes,” along with the 1972 TV series “Maude.”
According to The Washington Post, the late actor died over night in his hometown of Livermore, CA.
Conrad has three sons and one daughter with his wife Monica Sloan, who passed away back in 2009.

Hollywood Gossip

Diff'rent Strokes actor Conrad Bain dies aged 89

Todd Bridges 'deeply saddened' by death of co-star
Bain's daughter pays tribute: 'He was an amazing man'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ain-Diff-rent-Strokes-actor-dies-aged-89.html

Very sad, and even sadder that he outlived two of his young co-stars and had to help a third through drug addiction. I used to love Diff'rent Strokes as a kid. RIP.

I was watching a marathon of "Diff'rent Strokes" when it was added to Antenna TV's lineup and thinking, "Wow...Mr. Drummond is still alive...". Then, my mama told me this news tonight. May he RIP.

I was watching a marathon of "Diff'rent Strokes" when it was added to Antenna TV's lineup and thinking, "Wow...Mr. Drummond is still alive...". Then, my mama told me this news tonight. May he RIP.

I was signing the theme song this am....

I love Antenna TV channel. Love to watch Alfred Hitchcock...and I find myself EVERY ONCE in a while watching the Jack Benny Show (caught an epi with Nat King Cole---boy was he a smooth/debonair brother), and the The George and Gracie show....:biggrin: