Abigail vs. Candace

I have both and tend to carry Abigail strictly as a shoulder bag, while I carry Candace as a satchel. Occasionally, if my elbow is tired I'll switch Candace to my shoulder, though. Good luck!

I have Candace and its definitely not my favorite. I love the look but find her a little too stiff looking sometimes for what I'm wearing. Maybe because I have it in sunflower I'm not loving it as much in the winter? It just doesn't go with my winter jacket. Not sure if any of this applies but I would say Candace isnt quite an everyday bag. Its a great work bag but not so great for the weekend. Abigail seems to be a more relaxed option while still being big enough for almost anything.

I have both and I like the abby for her pick up and go feel, abby is more a hobo type bag.
I am surprised how much I like my candace, I have been carring her for almost 2 weeks and I can slim her down or load her up and she remains the same classic bag. They really are very different, style and attutitude, but I do love them both. If I had to choose I may just pick the candace, but it may be because I love the UV color. I have the abby in fuschia and parchment and they are out of season for me right now.

I have both and I like the abby for her pick up and go feel, abby is more a hobo type bag.
I am surprised how much I like my candace, I have been carring her for almost 2 weeks and I can slim her down or load her up and she remains the same classic bag. They really are very different, style and attutitude, but I do love them both. If I had to choose I may just pick the candace, but it may be because I love the UV color. I have the abby in fuschia and parchment and they are out of season for me right now.

coachdon I like you a lot for liking Candace LOL

Yay for the Abigail! I just got my first one (aubergine patent) and I love her!!! Which color did you get? :smile:
I got another basic...black/SV. I had a black/brass for a cheaper price a few months ago at the outlet, but I returned it because I knew this one existed...haven't forgotten about it since so tracked the one I wanted! :smile: Congrats on your new abigail!

I got another basic...black/SV. I had a black/brass for a cheaper price a few months ago at the outlet, but I returned it because I knew this one existed...haven't forgotten about it since so tracked the one I wanted! :smile: Congrats on your new abigail!

Very cool! She looks awesome in black! Enjoy her! :smile: