Louis Vuitton Epi Trocadero bag

Konicek007

LoVe & Mulberry
O.G.
Apr 2, 2012
Hello ladies:smile:
I googled and googled but have not found any.
Are here any ladies who own LV Epi Trocadero, would you kindly post photos when wearing your bag?
Also seems like it is not much popular bag, as could not dig any photo of any celeb having one apart from J.Love Hewitt in Monogram.
I bought one today from Japan, in green epi colour, but I would like to see you dear friends carrying one!
Many thanks!:smile::smile:

Hello ladies:smile:
I googled and googled but have not found any.
Are here any ladies who own LV Epi Trocadero, would you kindly post photos when wearing your bag?
Also seems like it is not much popular bag, as could not dig any photo of any celeb having one apart from J.Love Hewitt in Monogram.
I bought one today from Japan, in green epi colour, but I would like to see you dear friends carrying one!
Many thanks!:smile::smile:
sorry i don't have this bag but.... would love to see a pic of the one you got!!!:graucho:

This bag and the Epi color it's in (Borneo Green) have long been discontinued, so you won't see new Epi bags like it in the media these days. It never was a widely carried style.

I hope you enjoy yours!

This bag and the Epi color it's in (Borneo Green) have long been discontinued, so you won't see new Epi bags like it in the media these days. It never was a widely carried style.

I hope you enjoy yours!

Thank you .
Yes , i sort of a bit collect epi vintage bags , so far have Noe's in Toledo Blue , Kenyan Faw , Borneo Green and Monogram.
I wanted a cross body epi bag too, i love green colour !
Only I though that was strange that I have not seen literally not a single photo of anyone having this type of bag , even oldish one , though the bag must be atleast 20 yrs old ..
But when I googled , absolutely nothing came up, apart from Ebay listings.
So I hoped that maybe somebody here have this bag in their collection .

Yes, it wasn't a big draw of a bag during its time. I think it may have been sold mostly in the Japan market, judging from the resellers that offer it.

I've seen this style around and am jelly you got one!!! I may need to start lurking around for one myself !! :biggrin: I can see this being a great bag for summer to cross body for small errands or just a fun summer outing. When you get it please do mod shots!! :smile:

Oh and I mean by I've seen them on eBay and I think one or two around the preloved sites over a long period of time lol. I like to get on ebay and just put Louis Vuitton vintage and see what pops up :biggrin:

iheartmypurse said:
I've seen this style around and am jelly you got one!!! I may need to start lurking around for one myself !! :biggrin: I can see this being a great bag for summer to cross body for small errands or just a fun summer outing. When you get it please do mod shots!! :smile:

Thank you. Yes, oh I will of course. I am slightly worried about the stickiness and peeling inside those pockets, none of my bags ever had it, but I am sure i can sort it somehow! Lol