Emerald? UV? Lord and Taylor has them on sale!

That was me, but that was for emerald and violet. I did find the emerald one on L&T and bought it in December, but, alas, paid full price.

I found the violet on the coach site a few weeks ago and got it, and now it's showing up again.

Violet is my current bag, and it is soooo pretty!

That was me, but that was for emerald and violet. I did find the emerald one on L&T and bought it in December, but, alas, paid full price.

I found the violet on the coach site a few weeks ago and got it, and now it's showing up again.

Violet is my current bag, and it is soooo pretty!

I was just looking at your "collection" in your signature. Looks like an update is in order. :smile:

It looks like Cobalt is gone now, too.

I just ordered it...maybe the last one?! Let's see if it went through...I got a confirmation number, but let's see if I get an email...WHAT DID I DO?! :smile: Might need to return something else! UGH- my husband is going to admit me to bag obsession anonymous!

I just ordered it...maybe the last one?! Let's see if it went through...I got a confirmation number, but let's see if I get an email...WHAT DID I DO?! :smile: Might need to return something else! UGH- my husband is going to admit me to bag obsession anonymous!

I'm so glad you got one!!! I might admit myself to bag obsession anonymous, the UV chapter!!;)