Finally flats that don't hurt me!

I have bought and returned so many flats I have lost track. All the flats I have tried were either uncomfortable (hurt to walk in or squished my toes), rubbed the back of my foot, or too tight/too loose. I even tried the brands that were made for comfort such as naturalizer and nurture. I haven't ventured into the more expensive flats such as tory burch so I can't compare my experience to those.

I always thought flats were cute when other people wore them but, just gave up and said my feet just weren't made for flats. I was shopping in Target one day and some mint colored flats caught my eye. I tried them on and lo and behold they felt great. I bought them thinking if I didn't like them they were only $22. I tried them out for a few more days and loved them even more that I bought them in two other colors, blush and soft yellow.

I don't know why these flats seemed to fit me better. Could be the hidden wedge.

I just wanted to share my find in case anyone else out there has given up on flats.

http://www.target.com/p/women-s-mossimo-macha-hidden-wedge-ballet-flat-assorted-colors/-/A-14385787#prodSlot=medium_1_5&term=macha

I find the jcrew ballet flats very comfortable because they have some arch support in them. TB are very uncomfortable to me but I have high arches. SW makes ballet flats that r supposed to be very comfy also.

I wear flats 99% of the time. 90% of the time any kind of shoe would give me blisters. I would recommend Salvatore Ferragamo My Joy and Sam Endelman Felicia Flats, they are so comfy, no blisters and doesn hurt my back even on long walks.

I'm going to pick up a pair of these, I have the same exact problem as you, I absolutely adore the look of ballet flats but have never been able to wear them myself because every pair I buy hurts my feet!

I just bought a pair of J Crew ballet flats & they also hurt, looks like I'll be returning them :sad:

Sorry I'm just now seeing this. They run true to size. Did you get a chance to try them out?

Yes actually, they didn't have them in store so I ordered them online, haven't worn them out yet because while I was waiting for them to ship I actually found another pair of AMAZINGLY comfortable black leather flats, they are Franco Sarto "Zapp" leather flats. I highly recommend them!!!

I'd never give up my miu miu ballet flats - by far the comfiest and love the styles and how they fit me.

I think to each their own; I know people who like certain brands that I don't like (nor the fit) and vice versa.

Thank you for sharing. I can not wear flats. If I get a smaller size, my toes are smashed, if I get my regular size they just behave as flip flops. But the hidden wedge in these might solve my problem.