Show Me Your Nail Art!!

Felt like something a bit cute tonight...

image-298915479.jpg

Didn't turn out exactly as I wanted... Think I need a thinner brush for the stripe next time. They're making me smile though!

DH was out tonight and my mum came round to keep me company... Managed to persuade her to let me loose on her nails too!

image-561749319.jpg

Again, could have done with a thinner brush... And the design smudged when she put her top coat on...

Not my most successful evening really. :-/

Didn't turn out exactly as I wanted... Think I need a thinner brush for the stripe next time. They're making me smile though!

DH was out tonight and my mum came round to keep me company... Managed to persuade her to let me loose on her nails too!

Again, could have done with a thinner brush... And the design smudged when she put her top coat on...

I think both came out great!

Both are very cute!

Great job on the stamping MsBeautyBee & Blackice87! I wish i could do this! I have a bunch of the Bundlemonster plates but I was so horrible at it that I gave up :sad:

Thank you! I stamp on top of cured gel polish so if I mess up I just wipe it off with nail polish remover and keep restamping until I'm satisfied. ;)

I looooooooooooove this! So pretty!

Thanks! :smile:

SAM_2488.JPG

SAM_2493.JPG