Ahh!! I finally did it! MY FIRST GUCCI!!!

mickalia

O.G.
Feb 22, 2007
Oh. My. God. I finally purchased my first Gucci!! :yahoo:

I just won it on ebay, from a reputable seller with amazing feedback for authentic high end bags. As the girls in the "Authenticate this Gucci" thread know, I've done a TON of research, and am 100% confident that I've just purchased the real deal.

I wanted to get something gently used as my first Gucci, so I'll know I'm in love before I go splurge on the many bags that I'm sure are to follow! (mona_danya knows which one will probably be next!!)

Here's a pic from ebay, and I'll follow up when she gets here!!

Ahhh!! Is this how it feels every time you get a Gucci?!?

:yahoo:

Definitely. :love: I just got #4 last week (an Ivory medium Peggy) and LOVE IT! :yahoo:

Your new bag looks like the prototype for the Amalfi I got last fall. Have a look:

That's so funny! I was really considering an Amalfi hobo, but was having a hard time finding "the one". I kept coming across white leather ones, which are gorgeous, and a few signature ones, but I tend to lean towards brown leather bags, so I wanted to go with something that I knew I would get a lot of use out of. I love your brown one, though, and if I had seen one, it probably would have been my first!