BLUE DILEMMA - Cobalt or Cornflower blue?

vickitaa92

Apr 21, 2012
Hi ladies! I'm thinking of buying a new Prada saffiano tote, since I'm going to sell mine in Cammeo because the color isn't right for me. My absolute favourite color is blue, so my choices are a 1801 or 2274 in cobalt or conflower blue.

Which do you think I should choose ? TIA :smile:

Attachments

• BN1801_NZV_F0215-D_1.jpg
    BN1801_NZV_F0215-D_1.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 4,457
Last edited:
hmm.
You like the 1801 size, right?

Which color calls to you? I think I like the darker one...
but, what would you get more use out of??

Is the cammeo color too pink for you? I love it too, and want to get it, but hesitate as the shade is not flattering on me. Wondering if it is the same for you.... I look better in warmer colors and this one washes me out. It's hard, when you like a color on the bag, but it doesn't personally flatter you...

Funny, I bought the Cobalto but ended up returning it to get Cammeo! I think the Cobalto is such a great colour, but hard to wear. Sometimes it looks like your posted picture and other times it looked sky blue. I would go with the Cornflower.

hmm.
You like the 1801 size, right?

Which color calls to you? I think I like the darker one...
but, what would you get more use out of??

Is the cammeo color too pink for you? I love it too, and want to get it, but hesitate as the shade is not flattering on me. Wondering if it is the same for you.... I look better in warmer colors and this one washes me out. It's hard, when you like a color on the bag, but it doesn't personally flatter you...

Yes I do.. but I haven't seen the 1801 in Cornflower blue so I might buy the 2274 instead.

Yeah, I think the Cammeo is too pink for me, and it doesn't work well with any of my clothes.

i'm waiting for my chance to buy the bn2274 in cornflower blue.....so i vote for that combination :smile: the 1801 would be too small for me since i couldn't place my iPad in there without expanding the bag.

Yes I do.. but I haven't seen the 1801 in Cornflower blue so I might buy the 2274 instead.

Yeah, I think the Cammeo is too pink for me, and it doesn't work well with any of my clothes.

I see... it's fun deciding either way :biggrin:

hmm, yeah, the cornflower probably looks really good in the 2274 size. Even though the 2274 is bigger, I think it would look luxurious. Makes a bag statement ;)

I hear what you are saying about the cammeo. I sure love it, but when I try it on, it makes me look sick or washed out or something... we all have shades that we look good in, and ones that are not flattering... :sad:
It looked really good on some women in the store... but they had extremely different coloring than me lol

have fun deciding, keep us posted! :cool:

I am a lover of all things blue!

When I saw the cobalt in person, I was a bit disappointed that it didnt translate in person as it did online. One morning my caramel lux and I were on line in a SoHo coffee shop, and we ran into a chic gal with her cornflower lux. It was GORGEOUS!

All of that to say, I vote for the cornflower.

I am a lover of all things blue!

When I saw the cobalt in person, I was a bit disappointed that it didnt translate in person as it did online. One morning my caramel lux and I were on line in a SoHo coffee shop, and we ran into a chic gal with her cornflower lux. It was GORGEOUS!

All of that to say, I vote for the cornflower.

good point. Yeah, go for the cornflower. It's such a rich shade.
It looks like a very unique color/blue as well.

Unless you don't think you can get use out of it.