Authenticate This CHANEL • Read the rules & use format outlined in 1st/2nd post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please help me authenticate this chanel bag?
ITEM: Black Vintage Chanel 2.55 in Lambskin, GHW
SELLER: Deedee (On trendsales.dk it is a danish version of ebay)
LINK: http://www.trendsales.dk/listings/c...ssr&search=chanel&status=4&logged_in=1,698615

If it is authentic to you think that $1600 is a good price to pay for this bag?

More pictures needed, please refer to post #2 for the pictures required for an authenticity opinion.

We are not permitted to comment on price.

Item Name: Chanel Black Caviar Leather Classic Large 2.55 Double Flap GHW
Link (if available): http://imgbox.com/upload/edit/1707935/O3w66r6BBawhegPM
Seller: Madison Avenue Couture
Who took the pictures: Seller
History of the bag:
Comments: I've never seen the tiny stamp on the Double C hardware logo before (upper left hand side). Any insight is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Please provide the link to the online listing. Thanks.

Hi, I need to see large, clear and in focus picture of the hologram sticker and both sides of the interior zipper pull. Do you have the link to the online sales site?

Hi Belle,

I will go back to the shop asap to take the requested pictures again. Btw, they dont have online site just a local boutique selling pre-owned branded goods.

Thanks and will sent the picture again.

Attachments

• Photo1 (2).jpg
    Photo1 (2).jpg
    144 KB · Views: 167
  • Photo3.jpg
    Photo3.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 167
  • Photo4.jpg
    Photo4.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 167
  • Photo6.jpg
    Photo6.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 167
  • Photo8.jpg
    Photo8.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 166
Authenticity of a bag without a serial number.
Do all bags have a serial number including bags that are gifted to people?
I have bought a bag that appears to be genuine, looking at all parts of it, however it does not have either a hologram sticker or authenticity card.
It has a story behind it and was gifted to someone by Chanel, and I have documentation that a bag was gifted to that someone from Chanel.

This sounds horrendously bad, but holding and feeling it, it does not scream fake at me.
The person I have dealt with appears to be genuine and has sent me detailed information about "the story".

I would appreciate knowing if anyone has come across such a "gifted" item before and if it is possible that it would not have a serial number.

Many Thanks for your help.

Hi, I personally do not authenticate private transactions, however, if you would like to post your request using the posting format per the instructions on page 1 of this thread and include the pictures listed at post #2, another member may be able to assist you. Alternatively, for a small fee you may want to consider using a third party authentication service.

Hi ladies,

Could you please authenticate this.

Item: CHANEL QUILTED LAMBSKIN HANDBAG
Listing number: 221173877372
Seller: renaeparis28
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/221173877372?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
Comments: I purchased and received the bag. Want to confirm its authenticity. More photo attached.

TIA:smile:

Please take a clear and in focus picture of the hologram sticker and repost with the original auction details.

It would be helpful to post pictures the correct way up. Thanks.

Please take a clear and in focus picture of the hologram sticker and repost with the original auction details.

It would be helpful to post pictures the correct way up. Thanks.

Hi colourful_belle,

Thanks.

I have attached a clearer photo of the hologram sticker. I hope that is clear enough. I have also attached additional photos

Attachments

• Photo1 (5).jpg
    Photo1 (5).jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 168
  • Photo1 (4).jpg
    Photo1 (4).jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 171
  • Photo1 (3).jpg
    Photo1 (3).jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 169
  • Photo7.jpg
    Photo7.jpg