What are you buying with this next PCE?

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I'm not sure if I want to just get some accessories that I've needed or if I'm going to get a new bag. I want another Isabelle (blue) but have been eyeing the Rory too. Sometimes you just never know until you get there. Anyone have a new bag in mind for the PCE that starts in a few days?

Haven't gotten this PCE (yet??), but here goes:

Top of my list: Legacy Duffle in Sand.

Contemplating the Large Duffle in Emerald. May wait for the Rory in Emerald. (Do I really need a bag this big?? I guess "need" is a funny word...)

I REALLY want the Madison diagonal patent tote in Punch:love:, but I can't justify it right now. Perhaps I'll try to get lucky with this one at the outlets in a few months.

Haven't gotten this PCE (yet??), but here goes:

Top of my list: Legacy Duffle in Sand.

Contemplating the Large Duffle in Emerald. May wait for the Rory in Emerald. (Do I really need a bag this big?? I guess "need" is a funny word...)

I REALLY want the Madison diagonal patent tote in Punch:love:, but I can't justify it right now. Perhaps I'll try to get lucky with this one at the outlets in a few months.

It starts on the 18th! I don't have mine yet either, my SA called yesterday to tell me about it...I love them. The duffles are very nice! Still kicking myself for exchanging the black textured one.

UV or sunflower duffle. Istill haven't decided on the color but I'm leaning towards UV.

I also want a basket clutch. I missed on the basket clutch last time and will not be misssing this time around.