Why Alma BB ?

dppc

Feb 1, 2012
Hi, I would like to add an Alma to my bag collection. This will be my first Alma. I like both sizes..Alma BB and Alma PM. Can you please share with me why you would choose Alma BB over Alma PM ? I am in dilemma now....I am thinking of either the Epi Citron or Carmine. Thank you

I prefer the PM. I felt like a giant holding a human sized bag when I played with them this week. You can buy a separate strap for the PM ($275)

I prefer the PM. I felt like a giant holding a human sized bag when I played with them this week. You can buy a separate strap for the PM ($275)

^ I agree!
I have the Alma bb and it seems so small handheld but I love it on the crossbody option. I think it depends on you want to use it...The BB is not going to fit alot...

I love the PM as well, but I really need a strap for my next bag and the PM with the strap wouldn't look right IMO. I plan to use this as a spring/summer bag, and I don't carry a lot during those seasons.

The alma pm is perfect for everyday & the bb is perfect for evenings & small runaround times & weddings/functions etc. I really like both!

I also much prefer the PM. I personally think the BB looks odd and like a child's bag...to me it doesn't look sophisticated and not evening appropriate despite its size. But get what you like, and not other people!!

Get the bb if you're petite. Get the bb if you want an evening bag. Get the bb if you prefer small bags. Get the bb if you want a crossbody bag. The pm would be too big to do that. :smile:

it really depends on how you want to use your alma. both pm and bb can be use as evening bags. but i think pm is more of a every day bag. BB is really adorable and attractive. i contemplated on getting one when i saw it online. when i went to the store to look at it, i was minutes away from purchasing it. then my bf said one really funny thing. "what are you going to put in it, your wallet is bigger than that bag". then i thought about it and left the store empty handed.

I ***love*** my BB's! I have one in Pomme, Bleu Lagon, Givre and Monogram. I also have a blue epi Alma PM. The BB's are so pretty and always get tons of compliments. They're the perfect size for dinner/parties/concerts/sports games. I never even use the strap but it's definitely a plus.

I fit my zippy coin purse, phone, big pack of gum, chapstick/lipstick, sunglasses,eye drops, keys, etc. They really do fit a lot! I'm 5'3 so they're not too small for me frame wise. It's kind of amusing because my friends have dibs on my BB's if something should happen to me lol I consider them little works of art that I can carry with me :heart:

I ***love*** my BB's! I have one in Pomme, Bleu Lagon, Givre and Monogram. I also have a blue epi Alma PM. The BB's are so pretty and always get tons of compliments. They're the perfect size for dinner/parties/concerts/sports games. I never even use the strap but it's definitely a plus.

I fit my zippy coin purse, phone, big pack of gum, chapstick/lipstick, sunglasses,eye drops, keys, etc. They really do fit a lot! I'm 5'3 so they're not too small for me frame wise. It's kind of amusing because my friends have dibs on my BB's if something should happen to me lol I consider them little works of art that I can carry with me :heart:

Model please!!!!!
Now I wanna to have one too! My goodness.