A bays for a bays INSTANT REVEAL

J.A.N.

Designer Crazy
O.G.
Nov 6, 2010
Well im bored of my Tooled bays now shame as i love it so much and it too me ages to find but have found another beauty to replace it with a bays of course but which colour.?
Cp will be pleased.
Beaver has approved as its a swap.;)

Ahh beautiful Jan.....and what a good price!!

That was a good guess!! I just chose a colour I like.....I would love a bag in plum!

I look forward to your reveal :smile:
Well done for having gr8 taste i think everyone is going to like this.
When i first saw it i thought it was eggplant and then Mo helped with the colours but i prefer this colour to purple its not so intense and still looks fab and classy. Eggplant is too much for me even though its lovely its too dark for me.
Hope ive made the right choice.

The difference between the colours;
As i wasnt sure i am colour blind so it doesnt help.:lol:

1. Eggplant
2. Plum
3. Purple
I wonder which colour everyone prefers? Just out of interest.:biggrin:

Thanks Mo u did it again and that really helped.;)
The eggplant and purple have quite a matt finish to the colour wereas the plum has a slight sheen which gives it more depth. As quoted by the fab Mo.
I dont like matt even in paints alwas found it quite dull imo the gloss and silk are def more me. This has to be tthe perfect coloured bays for me
Just realised doh my brain is def not working today:lol: I have a plum l/l lizzie purse and i love it my fav mulberry purse which i use all the time so it will be the perfect match.:roflmfao: I think ive cracked it this time.:graucho:

Attachments

• EGGPLANT BAYS.JPG
    EGGPLANT BAYS.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 479
  • PLUM BAYS.JPG
    PLUM BAYS.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 466
  • photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 465
  • MULBERRY LIZZIE PURSE.jpg
    MULBERRY LIZZIE PURSE.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 474
Last edited:
J.A.N. said:
The difference between the colours;
As i wasnt sure i am colour blind so it doesnt help.:lol:

1. Eggplant
2. Plum
3. Purple
I wonder which colour everyone prefers? Just out of interest.:biggrin:

Thanks Mo u did it again and that really helped.;)
The eggplant and purple have quite a matt finish to the colour wereas the plum has a slight sheen which gives it more depth. As quoted by the fab Mo.
I dont like matt even in paints alwas found it quite dull imo the gloss and silk are def more me. This has to be tthe perfect coloured bays for me
Just realised doh my brain is def not working today:lol: I have a plum l/l lizzie purse and i love it my fav mulberry purse which i use all the time so it will be the perfect match.:roflmfao: I think ive cracked it this time.:graucho:

Oooh you got plum bays! Yay. Tooled is lovely but not for me either. I think it has too much of a cow girl vibe. Now I have loved plum from Kopisu's avatar and her pics. However I have realised that I can't do bags with any hint of pink in them. So for me eggplant is preferred. However the plum is less formal than eggplant and I think will look wonderful in your collection. Congrats!

I'm not a pink girl at all, but plum is my favourite Mulberry pink because of the yummy purply tones. Haven't seen a plum Bays before JAN so that's a great find:smile: