My new 'favourite' thing...

imlaughin247

Handbag Lover!
O.G.
Dec 1, 2011
Just got home with this little gem and I am in love. Can't wait to take her out and show her the sights!

I have had my eye on her since she was released and debated between the two sizes. Went with the pm because, in my opinion, it looks a bit classier, so can be used both casually and on nights out!

Before I left the LV boutique I had my SA order me a brown strap. (Saw some pics on TPF and just love the look. Plus I don't have to worry about the vach leather getting ruined.) I don't love that the vach strap that comes with this bag has a loop on one end so I made sure to order the brown strap with the clips on both ends.

Here she is...

image-352953770.jpg

Thanks for coming to see!!!

Congrats - join us in the club house. I waited forever for a canvas clutch even buying the eva twice and looking at pre-loved twins. The favorite was worth the wait! It's the best clutch, IMHO, though I went with the MM in August.

Just got home with this little gem and I am in love. Can't wait to take her out and show her the sights!

I have had my eye on her since she was released and debated between the two sizes. Went with the pm because, in my opinion, it looks a bit classier, so can be used both casually and on nights out!

Before I left the LV boutique I had my SA order me a brown strap. (Saw some pics on TPF and just love the look. Plus I don't have to worry about the vach leather getting ruined.) I don't love that the vach strap that comes with this bag has a loop on one end so I made sure to order the brown strap with the clips on both ends.

Here she is...

Thanks for coming to see!!!

Congrats! She is so lovely, ins't she? I keep looking at mine everyday :smile:

imlaughin247 said:
Thanks for everyone's congrats! I've been prancing around the house with her and checking myself out in every mirror I can find ! LOL!

Post some modeling pictures! Share the prancing!