Lightcoloured Lexy, suggestions?

Baginuse

Jun 13, 2012
Ladies, I need your help here. I recently developed a strong urge for a light colored Lexy but as this is quite new for me as I usally go for classic darker colors so which one do you think I should get?

Was going to buy a Pinky Mink Alexa ( but that one at Lidias failed very badly you know)
had my eyes set on a SS Pebbled Beige one ( but lost out on that one too)
and am once again now thinking about getting the Alexa with the wowen trim in cream pink.
Is there another sweetie that I missed or have you any thoughts about what bag I would buy, then I would really love to hear them. :smile:

I'm a bit worried the wowen Lexy is going to get worn pretty easy to the corners etc and get transfer as she's made of nappa, any thoughts about that? I wouldn't use her as a daily bag except during the spring /summer. What do you think? Any better suggestions?

I've got an Alexa in petticoat white with rose gold hardware. It's my summertime bag! I only carry it by hand, never wear it across body so there isn't any colour transfer. It's a beautiful bag and one of my favourites :smile:

I think blush is perfect for the summer but they don't have blush Alexa. I'm think of blush medium lily.
Sounds lovely with bluch Alexa, I wonder if I have not seen a blush Alexa, but I think that one was in ostrich and really not at all in my price range unfortunally!!
But I dont think I will buy the medium Lily, been thinking about it but no. I will stick w my Alexas that I love. :biggrin: