Oh the frustrastion of ordering!

Shannon72781

Nov 2, 2008
So I finally decided I'll buy the Galliera Azur PM and I call 1-866-LV to make the purchase. Well, I don't fulfill all of their "rules!"

My last purchase personally was July 2011. My husband bought me the Sarah pomme wallet for Christmas but had my step-father put it on his card so I wouldn't see it on our joint account. Therefore, as I have not purchased from them direct in the past 12 months I cannot do a charge send from a store.

I live outside of NYC and there are bags available there but I can't get into the city for at least another week. They will only hold it there for 48 hours!

I'm trying to be positive and say maybe I can make an "experience" of it but come on, don't you want my money already? lol. I've been in the store enough to know I prefer my online orders :biggrin:

I suppose there no way around this "rule" (Macy's and Saks also has it, perhaps I can call them?)

Thanks ladies for any insight!

So I finally decided I'll buy the Galliera Azur PM and I call 1-866-LV to make the purchase. Well, I don't fulfill all of their "rules!"

My last purchase personally was July 2011. My husband bought me the Sarah pomme wallet for Christmas but had my step-father put it on his card so I wouldn't see it on our joint account. Therefore, as I have not purchased from them direct in the past 12 months I cannot do a charge send from a store.

I live outside of NYC and there are bags available there but I can't get into the city for at least another week. They will only hold it there for 48 hours!

I'm trying to be positive and say maybe I can make an "experience" of it but come on, don't you want my money already? lol. I've been in the store enough to know I prefer my online orders :biggrin:

I suppose there no way around this "rule" (Macy's and Saks also has it, perhaps I can call them?)

Thanks ladies for any insight!
if i remember correctly, my first lv i bought over the phone from macys in nyc using my macys charge card, this was a couple of years ago i think. you could try them.