Anyone regret getting the new pochette?

giggles016

O.G.
Aug 16, 2009
I am debating on whether or not to order the new pochette in Azur before putting myself on a ban. Does anyone regret buying the new pochette?

Also, does the new pochette or Eva hold more? I was trying to decide between the two, but I know I wouldn't use the crossbody strap on the Eva since it is too long for me. I have a hard time justifying the price difference since they look about the same size. I am basically looking for a bag to run errands when I don't want to carry a larger purse.

I am debating on whether or not to order the new pochette in Azur before putting myself on a ban. Does anyone regret buying the new pochette?

Also, does the new pochette or Eva hold more? I was trying to decide between the two, but I know I wouldn't use the crossbody strap on the Eva since it is too long for me. I have a hard time justifying the price difference since they look about the same size. I am basically looking for a bag to run errands when I don't want to carry a larger purse.

I LOVE my new Pochette!!
I don't have a Eva for a comparison, but I'm like you, I would never use the Eva cross body so no need to pay more for something I won't use. ;)

I sold my Eva for the new Pochette for the exact reason you stated - I could not wear the Eva crossbody and felt it was a waste of money to keep it and not use the strap. Also, Eva always looked lumpy and misshapen with what I carry inside while the new Pochette does not.

Nope, I love the new Pochette!

Like you, I was also considering the Eva but felt that it was a bit too blingy, and honestly couldn't justify the price difference since I didn't want the cross body-option either. I have the Pochette in DE, and I've been considering getting the Azur one for spring/summer, it's really a great bag.

giggles016 said:
Thanks for all of the great feedback! I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying your new pochettes! I think this will be a great little bag to carry, especially in the summer.

I love my de pochette so much that I also got a fuschia epi pochette in 2 months time. It carries all the necessities and has a separate pocket to hold phone or card case which I love.

I bought it in DE and I am undecided at this point. I just got a preloved Eva and like the crossbody style much better than wearing the pochette over the shoulder..I know, I am probably the only one!!
I have 5 pochettes and don't use any of them so I decided I was not a pochette gal....I will use my minis in my bags to carry stuff but my other pochettes I just don't use....:sad:

oh my god, i'm planning to buy eva clutch, but i just read your comments guys, now i'm confused.. but i really like it.. the only thing is that i'm only 5'3 in height, and they say that the strap is too long it may fell on my bum when i wear it. what do you think guys? thanks!

I have both Eva and New pochette and feel they are very different and practicle im 5' short and 135 for reference. I can dress up alil more with Eva then i can the new pochette. New pochette seems more on the casual side and with eva crossbody strap i can use it with both. I love both for different reasons stated. I also have a mono older pochette and find that more practicle for inside my bags

Attachments

• image-2780303574.jpg
    image-2780303574.jpg
    341.7 KB · Views: 635
I have both Eva and New pochette and feel they are very different and practicle im 5' short and 135 for reference. I can dress up alil more with Eva then i can the new pochette. New pochette seems more on the casual side and with eva crossbody strap i can use it with both. I love both for different reasons stated. I also have a mono older pochette and find that more practicle for inside my bags

Your Eva looks great on you! Do you have any modeling pics of the new pochette?

wow ! you and your Eva look gorgeous ! :smile: and i agree 100 % with you that we wear Eva and New Pochette for different reasons. thats why i own both, too :biggrin:

anyway to OP, i dont regret having new pochettes. and one of mine is in azzur :biggrin: its lovely, stylish and so useful. good luck on your decision ! :smile:

I love my new pochette! I was actually on the fence between this an the Eva, too. Went with the pochette because it was bigger. The long strap gets a little annoying at times, but I'm glad it's longer. Perfect little every day and night bag!