Charlotte Gainsbourg to Front Balenciaga Scent

Has any of you bought the perfume ? I got a sampler while buying make up yesterday, I like it ! I've been using the first one for more than a year now.

I'm going to buy a bottle, but does any of you know if they will give little pouches or anything like the first time ? I still use the first one as a coin purse for my british pounds lol :biggrin:

I finally found an offer with the little pouch ! I got a pouch from the first perfume launch, like, two years ago, and it was really pretty, so I wanted to get one of those too. It is even better, it is really bigger, and the quality is really nice for a freebie ! I found this pic on Ebay, if any of you is interested, I will take pictures of mine tomorrow. The color is nicer IRL.

balpouch.jpg

It is 15x 8 cm.

Kristen Stewart - The face of the new Balenciaga Fragrance

Balenciaga and Coty Prestige announce Kristen Stewart will be the face of the new Balenciaga fragrance.

Nicolas Ghesquière is pleased to introduce Kristen Stewart as the face of the new Balenciaga fragrance for women, to be revealed in Fall 2012. Kristen Stewart follows Charlotte Gainsbourg who represents Balenciaga Paris, the first Fragrance, since 2010.

‘I love Balenciaga fashion because it is incredibly bold and forceful, yet feminine and sexy. I thought there was a real creative freedom about this project, I feel blessed and really proud of being the face of this new fragrance.” Kristen Stewart.

Says Nicolas Ghesquière, Creative Director of Balenciaga: ‘Kristen Stewart embodies the modernity of the new Balenciaga fragrance with her unique sensibility and intelligence (…) She shares the radical spirit of Balenciaga.’ Nicolas Ghesquière

This is from Bal's FB profile.
Is it just me or is that an odd choice :weird:

Kristen Stewart in the ad for Bals new fragrance.
Notes include mint, rose, carnation, caladium leaf, vetiver and amber.

:huh:

Attachments

• BalFlorabotanical.jpg
    BalFlorabotanical.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
I wear Florabotanica all the time, and have smelled the new fragrance (whilst at the Bal boutique). It was nice, a clean/crisp scent, but I do prefer Florabotanica. Of course, my all time fave is Hermes 24 Faubourg!