Mulberry Feature in Stella Magazine

Mayfly285

Sep 19, 2012
Hi ladies,

There's a five page feature in Stella Magazine (inside The Sunday Telegraph 13 January) called "Here we go round the Mulberry treats". There's quite a floral theme going on, to the point that you can barely see some of the bags, but there's an interesting dark blue Alexa, patterned with large white flowers on page 16 with the rather ominous "price on request" near it! The floral-print version on the opposite page is £995.

Interesting feature, but I don't know why they had to photoshoot in Chateau Marmont, Los Angeles, when all you can see are a couple of sofas, some wallpaper and a million roses!! Shoot at home!! Use "real" TPF'ers!! Bring your costs down!! Get your sales up!! :roflmfao:

Hi ladies,

There's a five page feature in Stella Magazine (inside The Sunday Telegraph 13 January) called "Here we go round the Mulberry treats". There's quite a floral theme going on, to the point that you can barely see some of the bags, but there's an interesting dark blue Alexa, patterned with large white flowers on page 16 with the rather ominous "price on request" near it! The floral-print version on the opposite page is £995.

Interesting feature, but I don't know why they had to photoshoot in Chateau Marmont, Los Angeles, when all you can see are a couple of sofas, some wallpaper and a million roses!! Shoot at home!! Use "real" TPF'ers!! Bring your costs down!! Get your sales up!! :roflmfao:

Oh I would have liked to see that! The Alexa with patterns sounds very nice. I remember seeing them at the catwalk video, but I guess it is not leather and paying that amount for a nonleather bag is a big NO for me...but they did look very lovely...:biggrin:

Oh I would have liked to see that! The Alexa with patterns sounds very nice. I remember seeing them at the catwalk video, but I guess it is not leather and paying that amount for a nonleather bag is a big NO for me...but they did look very lovely...:biggrin:

It's not that easy to see it, tbh, and I can't find it anywhere on the website. The floral one is on the catwalk section, but the dark blue with large white flowers is proving elusive! Perhaps just as well! ;)

It's not that easy to see it, tbh, and I can't find it anywhere on the website. The floral one is on the catwalk section, but the dark blue with large white flowers is proving elusive! Perhaps just as well! ;)
I think someone had it from the source that one of them was a printed fabric and that one will I not buy, no way. But I agree, the pics I saw was so lovely...but it would have killed my bank balance again...hehe :biggrin:

Oh thanks there it was, quite small pics, but the printed Lexy looks lovely...It is a Lexy in the first pics also the black/nay with flowers on? Could that be the one without a price?? :biggrin:

Yes - that's the one. Dark blue, I think, with large white flowers, lying upside down on her dress in the first pic. I can't find it anywhere on the website, even in the "coming soon" bit ... I rather like it, tbh!! ;)

Yes - that's the one. Dark blue, I think, with large white flowers, lying upside down on her dress in the first pic. I can't find it anywhere on the website, even in the "coming soon" bit ... I rather like it, tbh!! ;)
Mm so did I, but I guess "price on request" means so silly numbers that I not going to afford it at all, but I liked it!...:biggrin: I did love the printed flowery one also, that one might might be something to consider...:smile:( even if it just fabric):smile:

Very good point! This could have been shot in a warehouse in the back end of anywhere and still looked at good. No scenery whatsoever, just some fab styling and loads of flowers!