Longchamp UK website - custom Le Pliage problems!

Kingla

Dec 28, 2011
So last night, I spent an hour or so on the Longchamp UK website to design my own custom Le Pliage tote... playing with colours, handle options etc. Went to sleep happy, with the plan of ordering this morning.

Logged on to the UK site this morning... and it's all changed, looks lovely, but I cannot get the new custom Le Pliage tool to work. Whenever I select a colour/handle etc. it does not show up in the bag, so I can't see how it looks.

I am using a Mac and have tried Safari and Firefox browsers, not working for either.

I have tried emailing Longchamp, they just tell me to call customer services to put through the order - not good, when I want to see how my bag will look.

Annoyingly, the US site looks the way the UK one did last night... and is still working!

Frustrated!!!

I just logged on to the French site...and it's the same.
We can choose our options but it's impossible to see the bag on the screen....
Phew, thank goodness it's not just 'user error' on my part!!
Thank you for checking that... yes, as you say it lets you click on the options, but doesn't display any of the customisation.

Sincerely hoping they'll fix soon! :smile:

Phew, thank goodness it's not just 'user error' on my part!!
Thank you for checking that... yes, as you say it lets you click on the options, but doesn't display any of the customisation.

Sincerely hoping they'll fix soon! :smile:

I am used to doing it on Nike Store and it's true that seeing the shoe changing little by little on the screen is amazing!:smile:

I am used to doing it on Nike Store and it's true that seeing the shoe changing little by little on the screen is amazing!:smile:
Yes if it worked properly it would be great!
I have just had an email from customer services to tell me as far as they are concerned it works in Internet Explorer and the interface will remain.
Great way to lose a customer on her very first order!

I have just had an email from customer services to tell me as far as they are concerned it works in Internet Explorer and the interface will remain.

It works in Internet Explorer so they're satisfied with that? Who uses Internet Explorer anymore? You need to see what the changes look like before you buy it.

Not true!
I have Internet Explorer and it doesn't work!

I have checked the website now, and I see that Longchamp has updated the website, its design and added its new collection for spring 2013. It was yesterday during the night German time about 1 am, so for US early evening.
Maybe this process caused the problems yesterday.

If the US sight is still working why not "build" your bag using that sight until you get it looking the way you want and then call in the order? That way you can see what it looks like before you call it in.