One more wish...

colony

O.G.
Apr 23, 2011
If you we're granted just ONE more item from what's left of the current sale, what would you have?

Let make it more interesting. You have to pick ONE item from:

A) The current sale

B) the new season.

Post pics if possible!

I'm off to m.com to find my answers!!

A) Inky blue SS Bays Tote
Even though I hate snakes, this bag looks so nice, I'd get it and try it out! Plus it's a total bargain!!

B) I love the oversized Clemmie clutch in dark blush, but it's not really new season. I'm quite liking the Trout bag, but hate the name!

Ok new season: medium Cecily in rose gold metallic OR in nude (though that doesn't seem to be available, but hey- we ARE wishing here!)

Out of sale items hmmmmm not sure There's anything left that I haven't bought and returned!!
Maybe snowball bays? Or suede ink lily with tassels, orrrr petrol bays

If you we're granted just ONE more item from what's left of the current sale, what would you have?

Let make it more interesting. You have to pick ONE item from:

A) The current sale

B) the new season.

Post pics if possible!

I'm off to m.com to find my answers!!
What a gr8 thread i wish for a small del rey in black with silver hardware from the new season as ive bought a lot recently esp in the sales and an L/V.

Or the med cecily in the gold metalic snake in the sales took my fancy but its gone now.

Ooooh.

Current sale - ink antony messenger. If it had of been further reduced, it would have been mine.

New season - I'm waiting for my m store to get the black Alexa with nickel hardware - it WILL be mine. And if I could have a suede bag (not safe with the kidlets), I would get the small del rey in milk choc heavy suede. IRL it is divine!!!!! :biggrin:

Current sale : Either Bark brown Lexy but never seen it irl and here is no pics either or the DR in ink blue sparkle croc print, looks divine...(and I don't do handheld bags, but well I could for this one.;)
New season : Alexa in Biscuit Brown Croco Print that I already have decided I'm going to buy, just hope it will be coming soon! It was my first choice even before the Red Lexy...:biggrin:

Current Sale: Hetty Clipper, it came back in stock a couple of days ago but i stuck to my ban, but saw the snowball one irl and they are lovely little bags.

and

New season: Would love a black lily with nickel hardware

love the clemmie clutch too in black

Last edited:
From the sale I like the tassel Alexas...only noticed them properly after the reveals...if only I had the money and there was one left somewhere....

And current season, the Slate Alexa...really like this colour and I'm usually an oak, choc, black kind of gal..

Last edited:
Current Sale - SS Ink Tote

New Season - Valentine Alexa (don't really get on with the Lexy style as too faffy for me, but I would make an exception for the gorgeous red goatskin leather and little heart rivets)

Sadly, no bag funds, so I shant be having either :sad:

From the sale it would be the petrol Bryn ♡ I love it and if i could fnd one cor around £350ish i could buy it but i cant push to £477 which its on sale at :'(

From current season it has to be a mini Del rey in slate blue ♡♡♡♡♡

Sale: Dorset High heel boot in black or Zip around purse in choc
New: Black and nickel grainy print Bayswater

No funds for either... *soupir* (=*sigh*) :girlsigh: