Wide band ring thread

Finally got my rings :love:

12mm wedding band, 8mm thumb ring with diamonds, 12mm ering with diamonds around and 6mm ring on small finger with one diamond (this I had earlier). All custom made and rose gold.

The size of wedding and ering came out really thight, but i like that they don't move around. Almost impossible to remove, but i hope i don't have to do this often :smile:

Please share your wide band rings in this thread :cool:

Attachments

• myrings.jpg
    myrings.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 3,073
Your rings look so beautiful on your lovely hands! I'm jealous because I have short fingers. (I got jipped in that area - you'd think I would have longer fingers at my height of 5'10"!)

Your rings are BEAUTIFUL!!!

I love wide bands... my wedding band is 10mm yellow gold (I'm not a platinum/white gold fan). My engagement ring was a solitaire (thin band... not sure what size) but we upgraded for our tenth anniversary to a wider band with the original diamond and side stones.

For our 20th anniversary... I added a three stone anniversary band. I adore the stacked look of all three bands together. They really "flow" well.

Your rings are so special! And pretty! Especially on you..

Here is my Chopard La Strada band in YG and diamonds, I wear it as my wedding band on special occasions/nights out!

IMG00151-20101010-2138.jpg

Sorry for the bad photo!

Pictures pleeeeeeeeeeeeese :smile:

Your rings are BEAUTIFUL!!!

I love wide bands... my wedding band is 10mm yellow gold (I'm not a platinum/white gold fan). My engagement ring was a solitaire (thin band... not sure what size) but we upgraded for our tenth anniversary to a wider band with the original diamond and side stones.

For our 20th anniversary... I added a three stone anniversary band. I adore the stacked look of all three bands together. They really "flow" well.

Finally got my rings :love:

12mm wedding band, 8mm thumb ring with diamonds, 12mm ering with diamonds around and 6mm ring on small finger with one diamond (this I had earlier). All custom made and rose gold.

The size of wedding and ering came out really thight, but i like that they don't move around. Almost impossible to remove, but i hope i don't have to do this often :smile:

Please share your wide band rings in this thread :cool:
Simply stunning! Congrats, love them.

Love them! You hands are gorgeous too! (I thought it was an ad too. lol)

So classic looking, understated elegance.

Xactreality - drooling over yours too!

Need to get one made, first ring found that I really want to spend money on in over 2 years.