your Louis Vuitton wish list

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
i'm not sure if there's a thread about this alreayd or not but i thought it would be fun to share what's on your next wish list :smile:
and with pictures would be fun and droolworthy as we know how we all LOVE pictures ;p

let me start with mine, my LV wish list is the metis pochette

Attachments

• louis-vuitton-monogram-metis-3.jpeg
    louis-vuitton-monogram-metis-3.jpeg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,782
  • Pochette-Metis-Monogram-1.jpeg
    Pochette-Metis-Monogram-1.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 2,210
Last edited:
On top of my list is NOE.. Since I can remember

m42224pm1sideview.png

:smile:

Wow the Metis looks so chic. I, too, want to get a Noe. I just love the look of it, plus I don't have a bucket bag and this would fit the bill quite nicely. I also love the story behind it. The Alma pm is also on my list, preferably in epi in the cyan colour-a gorgeous blue/green. ( sorry I don't yet know how to post pics.) My UHG bag would be the Auducieuse pm in ombre.:cloud9:

Wow the Metis looks so chic. I, too, want to get a Noe. I just love the look of it, plus I don't have a bucket bag and this would fit the bill quite nicely. I also love the story behind it. The Alma pm is also on my list, preferably in epi in the cyan colour-a gorgeous blue/green. ( sorry I don't yet know how to post pics.) My UHG bag would be the Auducieuse pm in ombre.:cloud9:
i guess i should know this, but i don't. what is the story behind the noe?

On top of my list is NOE.. Since I can remember

m42224pm1sideview.png

:smile:

i love NOE!! i had the vintage one and i swapped it with my friend for another bag and regret it now :sad: i love when the vachetta got all patina

Alma PM! But I don't know if I want amarante or black epi...

i think alma pm in amarante is drop dead gorgeous

i guess i should know this, but i don't. what is the story behind the noe?

i think the story behind noe is that this bag is that Louis Vuitton Noe bag was first introduced in 1932 when a champagne house contacted Louis Vuitton to make a bag that could hold 5 bottles of champagne.

i'm not sure if there's a thread about this alreayd or not but i thought it would be fun to share what's on your next wish list :smile:
and with pictures would be fun and droolworthy

let me start with mine, my LV wish list is the metis pochette
just saw this bag in person. it is very very pretty. only thing is i am afraid about capacity. it is so structured that i am afraid it wouldn't hold bulky things like sunglasses. i should have actually tried to see what fit inside. have you by any chance?

just saw this bag in person. it is very very pretty. only thing is i am afraid about capacity. it is so structured that i am afraid it wouldn't hold bulky things like sunglasses. i should have actually tried to see what fit inside. have you by any chance?

i haven't seen the bag IRL too but i figure it'll be about the same like the celine box medium? and the box can fits quite a lot of things including sunglasses (without the box though)
there's this thread from about what it fits from another lovely member of TPF
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...ochette-metis-club-795431-2.html#post23695939

I just got a Speedy B 30 for my birthday so I probably will only get 1 more bag this year, a Mono Eva.

My future wish list though includes a Palermo PM & either Artsy MM or Delightful MM or GM. I also love the Noe!

I'm banned so no wishlist.
A speedy empreinte would be nice but I'll never be able to spend so much money on a bag, so I'll have to live without it.
But I love the bags I already have and want to rock them.

i haven't seen the bag IRL too but i figure it'll be about the same like the celine box medium? and the box can fits quite a lot of things including sunglasses (without the box though)
there's this thread from about what it fits from another lovely member of TPF
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...ochette-metis-club-795431-2.html#post23695939
oh thank you, that was helpful. yes it looks like you could fit sunnies, just not with my huge hardshell case. in any event, the metis pochette is a really really nice looking bag