What YSL bag will you buy next? YSL-obsessed please enter...

Hey hun...definitely more comparable to the city. Length wise it is the same, height wise the CC is maybe an 1 inch taller making it more boxy. I took some comparison pics for you girl, hope it helps. As for weight it is pretty light, if not slightly lighter then my bal...but all my bals are G21.

OMG! Your bag is stunning!!!! How is the handle drop? Can you fit on your shoulder or just arm and hand held? Seeing your red has got me soooo excited to me my red mini CC!!!

Hey Bal Pal!

Would you say the medium is closer to a Bal City, PT, or Work? Is it alot heavier than a Bal? Pretty much anything is heavier than a Bal but I've never even lifted a CC before.

You know, I usually don't have a problem fitting handles over the arm even when other people have issues...but I definitely cannot fit it comfortably under my arm...it fits but not nicely. I wish it came with a strap but oh well, love it none the less hehe. I can't wait to see yours. When do you get it?

You know, I usually don't have a problem fitting handles over the arm even when other people have issues...but I definitely cannot fit it comfortably under my arm...it fits but not nicely. I wish it came with a strap but oh well, love it none the less hehe. I can't wait to see yours. When do you get it?

That is what I thought. Darned! With the 2 rugrats, a strap on a daytime bag is super important. Mine is due Wed. via FEDEX but often times they deliver faster. I will check on Monday for the status. WOOHOO!

Hey everyone, congrats on the new bags! Could people please add their new additions to the relevant reference threads, pretty please? It would make it helpful for new YSL lovers to check out different colors and sizes. Sorry to interrupt the convo.

Thanks.