Birthday gift from lv?

It took a long time but I got a gift this December. We had a little party at LV - a dozen roses, balloons, champagne, cupcakes and my little paperweight.

Attachments

• image-4161300627.jpg
    image-4161300627.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 2,927
  • image-3889210858.jpg
    image-3889210858.jpg
    362.6 KB · Views: 2,978
It's not like an LV corporate decision as to who gets 'treated'. When I worked as an SA there was certain criteria for clients to become VIC (very important client) or VIP (very important person) status.

Reactions: Namwan-
VIC refers to people who LV value more as a customer, as they are the clients who purchase more products and spend more money. VIC status is at th discretion of the SA after consulting the store manager. VICs can expect to recieve certain gifts such as cards, free items, books and food, they could also be able to browse and shop in the apartments (at flagship stores)

My store has offered to host my B'day party in the VIC room for my friends & family. I've rec'd these so far from the manager.

339FB478-E77F-4501-9B9E-16107EEA53E8-4756-00001B45E4C33CFB.jpg

7d0f10bd.jpg

VIP refers to clients who are known to be rich and/or famous by the general public. For example if say Naomi Campbell walked in, she would be classed as a VIP straight away, she would expect a better service and larger gifts, such as free personalisation and runway show tickets. VIPs who are known to do business with LV frequently are documented on the system. They are just known to be more likely to spend more money as they are known to have more.

There are also the people who develop a good relationship with their SA after purchasing a few bags, so they get cards and magazines etc.

Last edited: